Status
Not open for further replies.

JFletcher

New color codes:

Green for ungrounded
Green for grounded
Invisible (or striped invisible) for grounding

:happyno:

The way that cord is wired is a 'suicide cord', I'd bet the male end is plugged into a receptacle to backfeed a building.

iwire

Staff member
I never understand why electricians are so focused on how others do this work.

Others bad electrical work is job security for me.

480sparky

I don't see the problem.

I see green wires. Green wires are for ground. Therefore, the circuit is grounded. With a redundant ground, 'cause there's TWO green wires.

That makes it totally safe.

Right? :huh:

user 100

I don't see the problem.

Me neither- as horrendous as this "work" is- no fire or even burned conductors, no melted wirenuts, and no report of shocks from said hack storm.:D

We can knock them for being hacks, but their zany and idiotic creativity is still admirable.:happyyes:

alive wire

We're they coming back to finish this. Or this was the finish product to the customer.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
After miss diagnosing the problem with the circuit three separate times and charging the customer $2,200 the customer lost confidence told him he'd find someone else

That's the story I got

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
I don't see the problem.

I see green wires. Green wires are for ground. Therefore, the circuit is grounded. With a redundant ground, 'cause there's TWO green wires.

That makes it totally safe.

Right? :huh:
If all of the conductors (both phase and neutral) are grounded the circuit will be electrically as safe (and as useful) as a brick. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.