User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0-10v Dimmable Fixtures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strathead View Post
    Wrong. It means the fixture will not be dimmed in that room. As you can see that fixture, isn't even available without a dimming driver, either standard 0-10 or two different Lutron options.
    Strat I don't I don't follow. How is it not dimmed if the fixtures calls for 0-10v dimming?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrlucky74 View Post
    Strat I don't I don't follow. How is it not dimmed if the fixtures calls for 0-10v dimming?
    Now I don't really follow. The fixture doesn't "call" for 0-10v dimming it is just equipped with the capability of 0-10v dimming. Take an old incandescent fixture. It is capable of being dimmed. But it isn't a dimmed fixture unless they put a dimmer on the wall. Basically the same thing. The fixture is capable of being dimmed, but it isn't dimmed unless they call for a component that controls the dimming.

I know what I don't know, and I know where to go to find it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I don't really follow. The fixture doesn't "call" for 0-10v dimming it is just equipped with the capability of 0-10v dimming. Take an old incandescent fixture. It is capable of being dimmed. But it isn't a dimmed fixture unless they put a dimmer on the wall. Basically the same thing. The fixture is capable of being dimmed, but it isn't dimmed unless they call for a component that controls the dimming.
    I'm definitely in agreement with Strat on this one, but if there's still any hesitation, are you able to submit an RFI?
    I'm offended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Mountain View Post
    I'm definitely in agreement with Strat on this one, but if there's still any hesitation, are you able to submit an RFI?
    I see that Pittsburg State avatar ...... I went to VSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I understand what your saying but I thought since the cat # called for 0-10v it was going to be dimmed. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Mountain View Post
    RFI deadline passed. Will qualify. Thanks.