post help

Status
Not open for further replies.

domnic

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I'm looking for a post with a pitcher of a panel in a basement of a home where the romex is spread out on the wall in a neat manner with two outlets below it.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I believe this is the pic you want but I am not sure of the thread. This is in Canada

ry%3D480

ADub

Occupation
Estimator/Project Manager
I see a working space issue with that lb. can't believe this passed. The unsupported romex between outlets is awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jumper

I see a working space issue with that lb. can't believe this passed.

That would be arguable each panel seems to have the required room if you measure from the edges not near the LB. Cannot tell if LB actually encroaches the dedicated space either.

The unsupported romex between outlets is awful

I won't go so far as to say awful, but rather comical given the attention to the other cables.

ADub

Occupation
Estimator/Project Manager
That would be arguable each panel seems to have the required room if you measure from the edges not near the LB. Cannot tell if LB actually encroaches the dedicated space either.

I won't go so far as to say awful, but rather comical given the attention to the other cables.

Regardless I think it's too close and would never allow it. An LL body is the correct fitting for this installation, huge rookie mistake.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
I don't see any issue. It doesn't extend more than 6 inches.

The "front" (removable cover) on the LB faces to the left, so that is where its working space needs to be. The LB does not infringe on the working space of the panels, but that is not the problem.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I would bet that the receptacles were added by someone else. There is no way the anal retentive person who worked on the panel would have done that somewhat sloppy work. I have seen much worse as you all have..

Status
Not open for further replies.