post help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkidd

Occupation
PE
Regardless I think it's too close and would never allow it. An LL body is the correct fitting for this installation, huge rookie mistake.

If there are large conductors in it, the LB would be required to give a proper pull.

iwire

Staff member
Regardless I think it's too close and would never allow it. An LL body is the correct fitting for this installation, huge rookie mistake.

You cannot pay me enough to use LLs or LRs.

To me using those conduit bodies in most cases is a rookie mistake.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
I would bet that the receptacles were added by someone else. There is no way the anal retentive person who worked on the panel would have done that somewhat sloppy work. I have seen much worse as you all have..

Further to that, I bet that the second outlet to the right was added by someone else. For the first outlet, you can clearly see the Romex is flat to the wall and secured by a clip. The one to the right is the kludge.

ADub

Occupation
Estimator/Project Manager
This whole installation is amateur. Someone should turn in their license. And why is that romex weird colors? It's probably not listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
This whole installation is amateur. Someone should turn in their license. And why is that romex weird colors? It's probably not listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wire is from Canada. They have nm cable that is 240v- Black , red and ground no white wire and it has a different color jacket. Not sure what color is what buit it is compliant in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.