User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 320 Meter Socket, Service set up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb58 View Post
    I agree as long as you follow the "closest point of entry" when the conduit emerges from the concrete no disco. As far as the other I would set a disconnect for the future feeder that way you don't have to mess with the POCO to get back into the meter base.
    In our jurisdiction, that would create a problem. If you set ONE disconnect at the meter for future use and feed from the meter underslab to your house service panel, we consider that a violation of 230.72
    At my age, I'm accustomed to restaurants asking me to pay in advance, but now my bank has started sending me their calendar one month at a time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by augie47 View Post
    In our jurisdiction, that would create a problem. If you set ONE disconnect at the meter for future use and feed from the meter underslab to your house service panel, we consider that a violation of 230.72
    If on same structure yes.

Sounds like if it is a PITA to get POCO out to do such things best thing may be to install meter-main with dual main breakers, then you don't need POCO intervention to add something to the second main later on.
    I live for today, I'm just a day behind.