Trying to get company started

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyww12000

Hey guys, where would be some good places to research pricing a job? Im toying with the idea of purchasing all my needed insurance and business licenses to get started on my own. My major concern is what and how to charge. Some charge by square foot, some by the drop? Any good info would be appreciated.

khixxx

I would start by toying with a "PLAN". I tried the side business thing, i quickly found out I had no business knowledge. Over the past few years I have grown to understand the business side. However the more I understand the more I see EC as a non-profit entity :)

It can be done. I'm sure others will chime in.

DAWGS

If I had to do it all again, I would have took a business class prior to starting up. I learned by the school of hard Knocks. Not the best way. Doesnt matter how good of a tradesman you are, without the business knowledge you will never survive. Also get an accountant.

wbalsam1

If I had to do it all again, I would have took a business class prior to starting up. I learned by the school of hard Knocks. Not the best way. Doesnt matter how good of a tradesman you are, without the business knowledge you will never survive. Also get an accountant.

I completely, absolutely agree with this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.