0 -10 volt dimmer for high bay LEDs

Estimating for 14 (18,000 lumens each) high bay lights, customer requests dimming. What kind of price range for (3) 3 way dimmers (0-10 volt) should I estimate ? I also will probably be running 18-2 wires, because its doubtful any exists. This is the first time I've used low voltage dimmers. Any advice is appreciated.

DrSparks

The Everlasting Know-it-all!
Occupation
Master Electrician and General Contractor
Estimating for 14 (18,000 lumens each) high bay lights, customer requests dimming. What kind of price range for (3) 3 way dimmers (0-10 volt) should I estimate ? I also will probably be running 18-2 wires, because its doubtful any exists. This is the first time I've used low voltage dimmers. Any advice is appreciated.
You really should use a lighting control panel and mm on momentary rockers for such a large installation. How many watts is each fixture?

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

You really should use a lighting control panel and mm on momentary rockers for such a large installation. How many watts is each fixture?

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk
171 watts each. I don't know anything about control panels, or "mm" I'm thinking on passing this job to an electrician friend who does more commercial, as I just do mostly residential. Thank you for your help,...

WSG

MN elec contractor
Occupation
Electrician & Contracor
Again, ask your supplier of fixtures. They will set up the whole project. I haven’t done that many, but they are no brainers.
I used a Lutron 0-10 V dimming module for some gym 'UFO' type light fixtures. The dimming modules use an input from a wall box dimmer.

A single dimmer was used as the input to more than one dimming module.

Reason for this set-up is that the sum of the 'sink current' for the fixtures exceeded the rating of a 0-10V type wallbox dimmer.

For the 0-10V wiring, I used a 16/2 shielded cable.

Available is an MC cable that contains both sets of conductors.

jedoll

Occupation
Engineer
To simplify installation and improve versatility, use 0-10V Blink'n'Dim Adapters instead of wall dimmers. About $70 each on Amazon.

You will not have to run any 18-2 wires in walls. You can connect control wires of several fixtures to a single Blink'n'Sim Adapter, or use separate adapters if that is not feasible. Dimming is controlled with standard switches. Networked switches will work too.