120-Volt Outdoor Power Pedestal

shortcircuit2

Looking for a quality 120-volt outdoor power post/pedestal. I want something better than the old school 4x4 wood post with bell box and heavy duty cover. This job is for a Public Common and the posts will be located in multiple grassy areas of the park where many people and kids will be around. Ground mounted about 18-inchs above finished grade.

I found these Pedoc Power Pedestals online...

Looking for other suggestions. Thanks

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
There was a manufacturer that made a flush underground receptacle box, but I can’t find it anymore. Don’t know if they still make it. The cover was designed to trap air and keep the receptacle dry. No post for lawnmowers to take out.

Todd0x1

There was a manufacturer that made a flush underground receptacle box, but I can’t find it anymore. Don’t know if they still make it. The cover was designed to trap air and keep the receptacle dry. No post for lawnmowers to take out.

Legrand makes it. Its expensive

Knightryder12

Occupation
Sr. Electrical Designer/Project Manager
Looking for a quality 120-volt outdoor power post/pedestal. I want something better than the old school 4x4 wood post with bell box and heavy duty cover. This job is for a Public Common and the posts will be located in multiple grassy areas of the park where many people and kids will be around. Ground mounted about 18-inchs above finished grade.

I found these Pedoc Power Pedestals online...

Looking for other suggestions. Thanks
We have used these before. Really a great product.

Attachments

• CS-OutdoorChargin-WM.pdf
    638.2 KB · Views: 6