2' All White Plugmold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am searching for a plugmold that is less than 2'-9" for an undercabinet installation. It needs to be all white and less than 3/4" deep.

I have tried wiremold, but the shortest one they make is 3'-0".

Does anyone know another company that might have one? I'll call anyone at this point.

And that will work? It will pass inspection? Everyone that has told me to cut it follows with "but I didn't tell you to do that".

bkludecke

Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Why can't you cut the plugmold? We cut plugmold, lighting track and anything else that's too long (and I gotta a blade for). Heck I even had a guy cut 8" off a 4' channel light to make it fit in a closet; had a heck of a time with the lamps though.

mdshunk

You cut plugmold with the same cutter you use for Wiremold 2000 raceway.

HPIM0706.jpg

HPIM0705.jpg

It is actually good to see an Architect asking some electrical questions here...it would be even better if more did, especially about kitchen receptacle placements. ;)

There are many times when field modifications of equipment are permitted, and of course times when it is not permitted but performed.
Plugmold is one if the instances when field modifications that meet the NEC and manufacturers instructions is permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.