2002 masters exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

butch

Im preparing to take the 2002 masters exam. Im going to enroll for a october class. I received my journeymens competency card in 1989. Someone had mentioned that the exam will cover the nfpa 70 fire alarm and OSHA has any one takin this test recently is this on the exam? The fire alarm and OSHA? Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

-marty

Re: 2002 masters exam

I recently took Experior?s test. I'm sure they have many tests. I do remember one fire alarm question. The answer was found in the NEC. There were no ohsa or for that matter no safety questions at all.

There was one question on sizing a neutral for a 6 unit apt. In one of Mike?s video?s he said to guess such problems. ?Throw out the high, throw out the low, and take a guess." That's what I did.

Someone said Experior?s test was multi-choice with 5 answers. The one I took had four answers.

There were two questions with parallel circuits, and one with a series-parallel. There were several transformer questions. One I guessed, the diagram showed the primary with 24 volts, 3 amps and so many turns. The secondary had so many turns. The question was about the total current on the secondary side.

Status
Not open for further replies.