2002 nec hi-lited and tabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
WHY WOULD YOU WANT ONE, AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED HIGHTLIGHTED WAS ACTUALLY WHAT WAS HIGHLIGHTED?

Roger

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
roger said:
WHY WOULD YOU WANT ONE, AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED HIGHTLIGHTED WAS ACTUALLY WHAT WAS HIGHLIGHTED?

Roger

Please lower your voices. The wife is napping and she's brutal when disturbed.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
chris kennedy said:
Please lower your voices. The wife is napping and she's brutal when disturbed.

Dohhhh, excuse me, tell her I apologize. :grin:

Roger

celtic

Don't you think you'd be better off putting your own highlighting in....you might actually be able find it again ....having done it once already.

dcspector

bphgravity said:
Tom Henry provides this product and service.

Go here:

http://www.code-electrical.com/

Yep every three years since 1993 I recieve my patented NEC Ultimate from Tom Henry. Tabbed and hi-lighted. They are getting a bit pricey as is everything else we need. However, this particular NEC is worth every dollar and would never part with my collection. My 99' has duct tape holding the cover together.

480sparky

e57 said:
Is there a "Cap Lock" unfudge button - WHY NOT?

Some 'net browsers will change all but the first letter in each word to lower case, So They Come Out Like This. It's A Bit Better, But Not Perfect And Still Hard To Read.

I would also like to see some auto-edit feature that breaks long sentences down into managable chunks so many posters think they are text messaging their buddies then they don't think of using that liitle dot called a period that makes it even harder to read their posts

Status
Not open for further replies.