2017 NEC Proposal and Comment Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgeback

Can the 2017 NEC proposals and comments to the NFPA be submitted online only, or can we send in the generic proposal and comment forms as we did in the past cycles?

Attachments

• proposal.pdf
    22 KB · Views: 0

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I believe you can email it in as we have done in the past and you can certainly mail it in. I don't see any online means but maybe I missed that

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
They want you to use the online submission system. The deadline for the use of e-mail or hard copies will be at least a month earlier than the deadline for the online submissions. The online deadline should be 5PM, November 7, 2014.

The online system is now open for "public input" (formerly known as "proposals"). You have to register and login to use the online system. There is no cost to register and it will be the same log in that you may have used as a NFPA member, if you have purchased downloads from them, or if you have viewed an online code.

ridgeback

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you Gentlemen. I found this form for Proposals. It seems that it should still be useful because some may not have, or use a computer. I already sent in a couple of 2017 Proposals using the online feature available on the NFPA home page. Again, thank you. :D

Attachments

• proposal.pdf
    22 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.