600 amp 1Ph CT mounting base help

Tyler55

Occupation
Mechanic
Hello,
First off, this forum is a great resource, a thank you to all of you for sharing your knowledge.
I've been tasked with sourcing a CT cabinet for my power upgrade on my shop and am having trouble finding a buss or mounting base that is rated for 600amp single-phase. I have found one that says it is 401-800 amp. I am looking for an off the shelf option. I believe I can have one made, however the lead time is 47 weeks and I would like to explore any other options before ordering. The catalog number for the specific CT rack is K4795 from MIlbank page 22.
Does anyone know if this mounting base will work? Or have any recommendations.
Thank you

Tyler55

Occupation
Mechanic
Here is a better link to the catalog page for the Eaton ones so you can see all the options. Milbank might be more common where you are.

Thank you electrofelon,
I agree that the local supply houses should know this, however the answer I am getting is, " CT cabinet, let me Google that."

So these 800 Amp rated mounting plates should be approved by the POCO for 600 Amp service?

I was hoping to find one that is in stock online and have found a CT cabinet that is available but it doesn't come with the mounting plate. If I can use one rated for 800 amp single phase, that would provide me with more options. Once I have sourced one I can run it through the engineering dept. at the POCO. Thanks for the links, I will look through these.