A Journeyman Exam Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

artax78

Well after 5.5 long years I finally took my A Journeyman exam today in NYC... that being said, I think I did very well but there were a couple of questions that troubled me that I was hoping to have answered here. I hope I remember the questions correctly.

Branch circuit or fuse protection for a motor is used to protect? I answered the conductors.

Overloads for a motor are used to protect? i answered the motor.

What is the difference between UPS and emergency standby power?

Phase taping is generally not permitted on conductors smaller than? I answered #8

These are the four questions I was on the fence about... any help from you more experienced Electricians is greatly appreciated :)

Buck Parrish

Well after 5.5 long years I finally took my A Journeyman exam today in NYC... that being said, I think I did very well but there were a couple of questions that troubled me that I was hoping to have answered here. I hope I remember the questions correctly.

Branch circuit or fuse protection for a motor is used to protect? I answered the conductors. Motor or a & b

Overloads for a motor are used to protect? i answered the motor.

What is the difference between UPS and emergency standby power? ups is uninteruptable

Phase taping is generally not permitted on conductors smaller than? I answered #8 #6

These are the four questions I was on the fence about... any help from you more experienced Electricians is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.