A place to share documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricblue

Occupation
EC
What do you guy think about having a place for us to share our business documents to help each other? Such as time sheets, change orders, A1A, estimating spread sheets, ect.? Just a thought..:? The right form can be a great tool.

John120/240

What do you guy think about having a place for us to share our business documents to help each other? Such as time sheets, change orders, A1A, estimating spread sheets, ect.? Just a thought..:? The right form can be a great tool.

A post just like you have done. State your wants & needs. Share it thru Private messages

between the reciever & the giver

Stevareno

A place to share documents?

Why not this thread?

At least if people want to volunteer to share without being asked for something specific.

fmtjfw

all our stuff is proprietary and copywrite protected

Thanks to the adopted copyright law in the US, essentially every written thing is copyrighted at birth.

? 2012 James F. Williams

including the above notice may make recovery in a court case easier but is no-longer required for a copyright to be in effect.

This document is also: by-nc.png which means you can share it -- for non commercial purposes.

Stevareno

Most of it worth the price you pay.

:p

Yeah, I have nothing useful for business except for a crude 'time sheet' that a former employer had me use, and maybe a crude service truck mileage log template that I made on a whim (similar to the time sheet).

More useful for the electrician, I have scanned blank panel schedules for Eaton, GE, and Seimens panels.

electricblue

Occupation
EC
Honestly, I have no need for anything right now. Just a thought. Obviously not winning votes. I have found a few usefull forms here such an excel VD and resi load calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.