ACCUBID VS CONEST???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARKELEC

I'm looking to buy one or the other I had a demo from each but I'm still on the fence. I seems that accubid has a hugh following but I'm trying to get a program that will meet all my needs thanks in advance

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
Replying to follow ..... would also like to hear from anyone that has used both.

Currently using Conest. I like the software; searching material for building assemblies could be made much easier though. We use JobTrac also for submitting material PO’s, and it can be a nightmare trying to search the database for putting material lists together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkb

I have used both, and I like Accubid hands down.
In Accubid you have much more control on building assemblies on the fly and the assembly formulas are very simple.

I am sure you can demo both to try for your self.

Where I work now, they use Conest for estimating and use Accubid Change Order for change orders. I cringe when I have to go into Conest to do anything.

I don’t like that the items and assemblies are mixed in the menus and have a hard time finding what I’m looking for.

Ravenvalor

Accubid Does Not Work Well With Quickbooks

Accubid Does Not Work Well With Quickbooks

If you are planning to use Accubid T&M Billing with Quickbooks you might want to check with your accountant first. We used the pair for 8 - years and it severely screwed up Quickbooks for us and we had to pay to get the problem corrected. The 2016 version of Accubid will not even properly transfer info to Quickbooks so you have to transfer manually. Now we just use Quickbooks for manual estimating and invoicing however I may start using Accubid to estimate jobs for me and then type out the estimate manually in Quickbooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.