Alladin chandelier motorized lifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian g2

Hi everyone, I am a master carpenter. I'm doing a job installing a coffered ceiling, in a living room with an 18' high ceiling. The ceiling was severely out of level and wavy, so I had to shim the new ceiling down, the was a pre existing ALLADIN motorized lift for a huge chandelier. Because the chilling is noew approximately 1" thicker, the contact plates don't touch so there is no power to the fixture.IS THERE A SPACER I CAN BY TO FILL THE GAP, or do I have to physically lower the motor. I would REALLY appreciate any help. Thank you

Brian g2

Chandelier lift

Chandelier lift

I'm allowing this thread since the OP's question involves a existing appliance and no wiring questions were asked.

Little bill ,thank you for allowing my post, I saw in the sign up that u have legitimate concerns as to who you allow to participate. I assure you I am a serious, and sober tradesman with 25 years experience, and know when to call in a pro in other trades. I hoped u would welcome my question because is is actually more of a MECHANICAL issue, than an ELECTRICAL one. I appreciate any help, and in return will answer any questions anyone has about carpentry matters, from framing to finish trim and millwork

Last edited:

Joe Villani

Go into the attic, there is an adjustment that allows you to lower the box that will allow the plate to sit flush with the new surface.

You will have to get in between the joists to get to the adjustment.

The motor assembly will stay as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.