any tennessee electricians that need a copy of tenn. rul

Status
Not open for further replies.

hess

matter of fact you can see all of Tennessee rules and regulations, if any Tennessee electricians are out there the state doesn't give away the yellow book anymore, you must go here and print it off if you want one.
www.state.tn.us/sos/rules/0780/0780-02/0780-02-01.pdf
i wish mike had a place where you could put all state and local rules. it would be nice to know other state requirement, if you did work in other states or cities.

mc5w

Re: any tennessee electricians that need a copy of tenn. rul

I downloaded the Tennesee regs about 2 years ago. Stopped reading when I found out that I have to have net positive assets in the amount of 1/10th of the project size that I want to big. That is, Tennessee is one of a number of states where I have to prove that I am rich or otherwise prove that I have no need to work there.

The top bad boy is New Jersey which says that I need a $300,000 letter of credit from a bank in order to get an electrician's license. That is why New Jersey is running out of electricians.

The next bad boy is Florida which says that I need to have 2 years of supervisory experience on million dollar and larger jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.