Anyone install Lutron Grafik Eye SHADE CONTROLS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlietuna

Yes we have installed them to maintain low level light in rooms containing aquariums to control algae growth. They could be programed by "time of day" or by "room lumens". As i remember they tied into the controller with class two wiring -- five conductors to the control switch which fit into a standard S/G ring .

mxslick

They can also be controlled by the standard Grafik Eye wall dimmers as each shade is assigned a zone for control purposes.

They actually are the best shades around, very quiet in operation and the really cool part is that they can be syncronized in speed so that multiple shades all open and close at the same rate and act as though they are a single unit. :)

administr8tor

They can also be controlled by the standard Grafik Eye wall dimmers as each shade is assigned a zone for control purposes.

They actually are the best shades around, very quiet in operation and the really cool part is that they can be syncronized in speed so that multiple shades all open and close at the same rate and act as though they are a single unit. :)

It sounds like you went to the sci seminar :D

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child

I've installed 4-zone grafik eye's w/o shade control; how would that model be used to control shades also?

mivey

emergency call

emergency call

A friend of mine was called to an emergency job.

The lady had some one-way reflector material installed in her bathroom windows. After several months she had become accustomed to the windows and the convenient natural lighting she now had for her tub.

One night she saw the neighbors outside at a party and on a whim, she waved in their direction just for kicks.

My friend installs shutters for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.