Are you the right Electrician?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occupation
Recruiter
The United States Army Corps of Engineers is seeking a master electrician for a unique part-time position in Lavon, Texas. In exchange for working 20 hours per week, you'll receive a free RV hook-up, allowing you to live right on the lake. The rest of the week is yours to pursue other employment or simply enjoy your lakeside surroundings. This is an ideal opportunity for an adventurous individual looking to stay active in their field while enjoying the perks of a beautiful, free place to park their RV.

If this sounds like a great fit for you—or if you know someone who could benefit from this opportunity—please reach out!

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I am made to understand that all open US government jobs are advertised on USAJOBS.com, and that obtaining a job requires the candidate to apply on-line at that web site. I searched, and did not find the job you are describing. Can you clarify the situation?

It would be/have-been useful to put the entire text of the position in the first post. If nothing else that it's an unpaid position and there appear to be many other duties than acting as a master electrician.

I'd expect a place looking for a ME to at least pay for the upkeep of the license (renewal, any continuing ed., etc).

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Status
Not open for further replies.