area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again.. in the graphic Figure 7-5 the wire is depicted as an 18AWG. in the explanation the wire is an 16AWG .in the book they are both 18 AWG.. so I looked up Table 8 for 18AWG..found the correct numbers..
Is this done on purpose to help students become more aware, and not believe everything they hear once in the field?.:dunce:
Thank You

area

Thank You Mr. Dennis. At the age of Sixty my dried out prune for a brain needs soaking.Mr. Holt and the Super Personnel in staff, forum and on line help will rehydrate it. Thank you. I am due for my test in September, if I do not make it, I will keep trying and beat all the resistance that this World has thrown my way. I thrust in the Good LORD that he will bring me to the highest peak. :)

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Thank You Mr. Dennis. At the age of Sixty my dried out prune for a brain needs soaking.Mr. Holt and the Super Personnel in staff, forum and on line help will rehydrate it. Thank you. I am due for my test in September, if I do not make it, I will keep trying and beat all the resistance that this World has thrown my way. I thrust in the Good LORD that he will bring me to the highest peak. :)
Just make sure to have the oxygen tank refilled before you get there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.