Automotive paint mixing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftershock

I am having to repair/rewire a body shop due to thieves stealing any conduit and wiring they could get their hands on.
I have come to the paint mixing room.
It has an explosion proof light in the center supplied by 1/2" rigid conduit with a seal off <--sp, right before it exits through the back wall.
There is a ventalation register on the front wall facing in the main shop, another vetelation register on the back wall vented out to an exhaust fan located on the outside of the main building. Inside this vent there appears to be a small water bag attached to a wire which is attatched to a thermostat switch on top of the vent pipe that I guess shuts the vent in case of a fire?
Then, on the front side of this structure near the door to enter it, there is a switch with a conduit run going into a 4"x4" pull box with an alarm and a yellow light attached. I don not see a contactor inside of this box.
Now keep in mind, theives stole what they could and the conduit runs are broken/missing.

I am trying to wire this thing back the way it is suppose to be.
Has anyone ever wired one of these automotive paint mixing rooms and is there any documentation I can locate to help me complete this task?

Status
Not open for further replies.