- Why was the battery room classified in the first place?
- What Group, assuming you have a good reason for the first question?
- Where did you get a T3 rated motor?
- What Type of enclosure does it have?
- Is it single or three-phase?
Based on the responses to my earlier questions, the motor is probably acceptable since it should be unnecessary if the room is designed properly.hi
is it acceptable to use general purpose motor in battery room that is classified CLASS 1 DIV. 2 ?? and the expected motor temp is T3=200C.