Best Minnesota Masters Exam Prep Material

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to take the MN Masters test in the near future. My question is for all of you MN folks what is the recommended / suggested prep course to take? Which one helped you the most? Which exam prep materials are the best for the money?

I have scoured the internet looking for suggestions, example tests, advice, hints etc. and I can't believe how little info you can find on this subject. I really only want to take this test once and can't believe the test is as easy as the silly sample on the MN Gov website.

Thanks in advance for any help or words of wisdom!

chris1971

I am looking to take the MN Masters test in the near future. My question is for all of you MN folks what is the recommended / suggested prep course to take? Which one helped you the most? Which exam prep materials are the best for the money?

I have scoured the internet looking for suggestions, example tests, advice, hints etc. and I can't believe how little info you can find on this subject. I really only want to take this test once and can't believe the test is as easy as the silly sample on the MN Gov website.

Thanks in advance for any help or words of wisdom!

Check with the Minnesota Electrical Association or your Union if you belong to one. See if they offer exam prep courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.