12Gfci
2 exhaust fans
7 emergency lights
200A panel board
30 ckts
20 2x4 lights
3 3phase 20a disco
7 switches
I'm doing this with emt and mc cable as much as possible.
Has anybody done something like this? I came up with 291 hours.
This is going to be a very completive bid!
Any input would be appreciated

OMG

If you don?t buy this kinda supplies often its hard to know the price.

Just got done with this kinda thing my self. Had to call and get written quotes for all the parts. Then there is the labor thing.

Not easy to bid this kinda job. I?ve got a very expensive program that get?s me real close to the real price, so I can bid it..

I don?t do work in your area or else?s I?d help more..

Good Luck????.. Have fun eating what you kill

mdshunk

I only get 137 hours, plus whatever it takes to build whatever kind of service you're gonna have. That's about the most input I can give right now. The most recent similar thing I can compare it to was a taco restaurant, but it was only 1400 square feet.

jmsbrush

mdshunk said:
I only get 137 hours, plus whatever it takes to build whatever kind of service you're gonna have. That's about the most input I can give right now. The most recent similar thing I can compare it to was a taco restaurant, but it was only 1400 square feet.
No kidding? The service is already there. Its a new building just nothing in the spaces yet. I'm sorry I'm at 225 hours but I'm still way off. This might make a difference. Each rec is on its own ckt

Buck Parrish

Are the exhaust fans for the grill? If so they may have to have a relay system for fire protection. And if any outlets are at it they would have to be turned off simltaneously. This could be an extra. It's pretty easy.

If you run any conduit exposed in the kitchen, it has to be able to be cleaned behind, boxes have to be able to get the mop under.
Health Dept. has their own list of rules. The owner may expect you to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.