Can anyone id this switch/indicator?

mark32

Hey guys,

I was sent the following photos as my customer would like me to replace the switch on the far left, due to the fact the indicator no longer illuminates. My supply house cannot get this for me in 24v. I looked quite thoroughly online, but I failed to find anything like it. Anyone know where I could get my hands on this item??

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    642.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 748274911.jpg
    748274911.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 12

ppsh

Occupation
Electrician
ppsh, wow bro, how did you find that so fast! Thank you!
I knew carling make that switch, just looked through the catalog. Figure out the part number and Google it, it may or may not be a stocked item. The listed example part number is close, but not quite it.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Often you can find parts by searching for images using your best word guesses, then right-clicking on the words under the image and open link in new tab.

brycenesbitt

Hey guys,

I was sent the following photos as my customer would like me to replace the switch on the far left, due to the fact the indicator no longer illuminates. My supply house cannot get this for me in 24v. looked quite thoroughly online, but I failed to find anything like it. Anyone know where I could get my hands on this item??
I've managed to can opener those things and replace the LED or Neon bulb (you stated 24V so led or small bulb).
Consider doing the facility a solid and replacing all four, if it's an actual bulb.