Certified Building Official (CBO) exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenty4

Since taking my current job as an electrical inspector/assistant building inspector I am required to be certified in all facets of building code as wellas fire code. The ICC offers some great study companions but I have been unable to find anything for a CBO exam. I was hoping this site could perhaps offer some insught or direction.

Gregg Harris

Occupation
Electrical,HVAC, Technical Trainer
Since taking my current job as an electrical inspector/assistant building inspector I am required to be certified in all facets of building code as wellas fire code. The ICC offers some great study companions but I have been unable to find anything for a CBO exam. I was hoping this site could perhaps offer some insught or direction.

There are plenty of courses for CBO on ICC website. There are plenty of other requirements before CBO

Wenty4

certified building inspector (CBO) exam

certified building inspector (CBO) exam

I already have my IRC, IBC, Accessibility certifications in place. I was just looking for a study guide/program for prep purposes. I will have to go back and look through the ICC course schedule.
Thank you

Gregg Harris

Occupation
Electrical,HVAC, Technical Trainer
I already have my IRC, IBC, Accessibility certifications in place. I was just looking for a study guide/program for prep purposes. I will have to go back and look through the ICC course schedule.
Thank you

Legal Aspects is the toughest

Status
Not open for further replies.