CEU's ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundowner

Could anyone explain to me how to keep updated on the diferent seminars/meetings which are being held in my area that count for my CEU's to maintain a Wisconsin Master Electrician License.
One more question... Is WI a reciprocal state, where if I move to another state my license will be recognized by the new state. (I'd like to know before I take my exam on April 8th) :confused:

tshea

Re: CEU's ????

If you are union the ibew has training courses.
If you are an ABC affiliate there are trainings available. www.abcwi.org
If you are an independent call ABC for info. The state also puts you on a mailing list, which lists different approved courses.
I have not checked reciprocity. Call Joe Hertel in Madison. He's the state electrical "consultant"

sundowner

Thanks for the info, I'm local 1147, in wisc. rapids. I'll check out your link. To be more specific though, there was a Leviton sponsored seminar the other night, which I found out about late-- couldn't attend. I'm wondering what loop I need to be in to hear about these ?? Co-workers said it was worth 3 CEU's

ryan_618

You might try to be included in a mailing list that perhaps your local chapter of IAEI may send out.

In my chapter, we send out a flyer or e-mail people about training that we are offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.