Church Load Calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have some help calculatiing a load for my church. There are in the process of building a new Church and had ask me if i could do the load calculation so that they could give the loads to the power company. I havent did a load calculation in a while. i have the loads if some one could help me.
Thanks

6 Air conditioning

6 Air conditioning

I have 6 five ton outside air condition compresser and 6 AHU, the heat is gas. How do you compute the VA. The indoor and outside units draw 60 amp toal each. The voltage is 208 3 phase.

I am getting confussed. Here is what i have. The building is 6250 sq ft. I have 6 Air conduitioner that are 5 tons each the full load amps between the AUH and outside compressors are 60 amp toal at 208 volt 3 phase, I have a 15kw 3 phase watter heater, 2 hp well pump, 2 existing building that have to be powered that draws 60 amp 1 phase between them, 2-300 cfm exhast fans that draw 3.4 amps each, 150 duplex outlets a batismall pool heater that draws 6500 watts, and 16 pole lights that are 250 watt metal halid 208 volts, and 1 sign circuit.
Thanks
James

Status
Not open for further replies.