City Requesting Engineered load calcs.

CaneCorso

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I just wanted to update this.

I kept the pressure on and requested the code requiring engineered calculations, This couldn't be provided. I also involved the Assistant City Manager.

I ended up submitting my load calcs and drawings to the inspector, building director and assistant city manager, saying this is it unless you can provide a code I'm pulling my permits. They finally agreed everything is starting to move forward.

The inspector does have some concerns about the grounding and bonding which I'm looking up now and will be making a post shortly.

Thank you all for your assistance that was more difficult than it should of been.

letgomywago

Occupation
residential electrician
I just wanted to update this.

I kept the pressure on and requested the code requiring engineered calculations, This couldn't be provided. I also involved the Assistant City Manager.

I ended up submitting my load calcs and drawings to the inspector, building director and assistant city manager, saying this is it unless you can provide a code I'm pulling my permits. They finally agreed everything is starting to move forward.

The inspector does have some concerns about the grounding and bonding which I'm looking up now and will be making a post shortly.

Thank you all for your assistance that was more difficult than it should of been.
In the end they won't ever give someone else this same trouble thanks for updating us as to the end result. So many stories start online but never have an ending