Client Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenvalor

Would be cheaper to get an estimate/receipt from another EC and use that wording than use an attorney. May be the best unnecessary service call you've ever placed.

I googled 'electrical invoice / receipt' and found a lot of examples and templates. Some of them had a place for the customer to sign on the front saying that he/she agrees with everything written on the back.
EXAMPLE:
"I have read and understand the areas outlined on the reverse side of this agreement"

This gives the contractor the space to put as much information into the agreement as necessary to help stem any liability issues.

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
You can try this company :
https://www.deluxe.com/shopdeluxe/pd/proposals-classic-design-large-format/_/A-118

Click on a form that you think you may like and then customize the form to your liking. I made a copy of one of their forms, I liked the layout but inserted some of my own wording and now have a proposal form on my computer. I snail-mail 2 copies to my potential customer (or e-mail a PDF copy) have them sign both and mail one copy back to me along with a deposit. That way you have a signed agreement and consideration (partial payment).

Status
Not open for further replies.