Commerical ELectical Installation How To Time Lapse Videos or DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

APGBalboa

Wondering if anyone knows of any Commerical Electrical Installation How To Time Lapse videos or DVD's that i can view or puchase spcifically showing the installation of the larger items such as transformers, 440/277 panels, everything before the wiring gets to Tenants Space as I have done several TI's so i know how to do can lights, outlets, and swtiches, installing panels, 1/2 and 3/4 quarter conduit bending and pulling wire.

Thank you for you help
Tony Gilbert

Last edited:

John120/240

Wondering if anyone knows of any Commerical Electrical Installation How To Time Lapse videos or DVD's that i can view or puchase spcifically showing the installation of the larger items such as transformers, 440/277 panels, everything before the wiring gets to Tenants Space as I have done several TI's so i know how to do can lights, outlets, and swtiches, installing panels, 1/2 and 3/4 quarter conduit bending and pulling wire.

Thank you for you help
Tony Gilbert

Tony, I hate to be harsh but watching a DVD about transformer installation or 480Y/277 services does not make an electrician qualified to install such installations. Your best bet would be to work for a contractor who does this type of work. There is a whole lot more that goes into these types of jobs than what you will learn from a DVD>

Status
Not open for further replies.