Con Edison Application for Solar PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grouch1980

Hey guys,
I've emailed Con Edison before on this (in NYC), but unfortunately I could not get an answer.

Is anyone familiar with Con Edison's Project Center app? It's where you send in your electrical load letter application for any new and renovated buildings / spaces.

The screenshot below is from Con Edison's help manual, where you specify the solar pv information, assuming you're designing one.

My questions are:
1) How do you get to this screen in Project Center? I click on 'Distributed Generation' in a prior screen, and supposedly the screenshot below is supposed to show up. I do not get this screen, I have no idea how to find it.
2) What is the PowerClerk app? how is it different from Project Center? On PowerClerk you also enter in the Solar PV information.

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 8.41.26 PM.png

Grouch1980

I'm thinking the screenshot i took is an inactive component of Project Center. if you want to apply for a solar PV installation, you go to PowerClerk.

Grouch1980

Just an update, if it helps anyone, I finally received an answer from Con Edison... you use PowerClerk to file an application for a solar pv system in NYC. You do not use Project Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.