Control wire inside power conduit -- 2023 NEC Update question

brycenesbitt

Mike Holt, among others, have written about conditions under which mixed voltage wires can share conduit. The 2023 National Electrical Code has significant revisions to this section. But color me confused.

Is there a good interpretation of these new rules? In the past there were pathways to sharing conduit....

The specific case I'm interested in is for "associated" communication wires inside dedicated power delivery conduit. The communication wires are differential low voltage signaling that controls the power delivery and the signals are well protected against 60hz noise.
ecmweb_4050_509qa08jpg (1).jpg

For example something from inside.lighting or Mike Holt's answer:

Q. I’m working on an electric gate installation. Can I install control wiring in the same raceway with electrical power conductors?

A. Maybe. According to 725.26(B)(1), Class 1 circuits can be placed in the same cable, enclosure, or raceway with power-supply circuits, if the equipment powered is functionally

Now how about with the 2023 NEC changes?
Again I'm not interested in the electrical interference issue -- that's a digital domain thing and well under control. Just the conditions under which "associated" low voltage or digital control wiring can be routed and physically protected in the same conduit as power under the NEC, with a margin of safety and clarity.

Can such conductors still share conduit if "The conductors are permanently separated from the power-supply conductors by a continuous firmly fixed nonconductor, such as flexible tubing, in addition to the insulation on the wire." as the old NEC Article 725 covered?