Crm and price list for electrical service company

bsingh5

New User
Occupation
Electrical Service contractor
To my fellow service contractors
I have a small electrical service company that focuses on residential and light commercial. I typically only like to have 3 to 6 techs it seems to be manageable and still fun! I currently use quickbooks online so my techs can estimate , invoice and receive payments... my problem is keeping updated materials priced accurately. I have always line itemed my estimates so my techs can view it and gather materials before arriving to the job site.. I can't stand lost time running to homedepot. There are a ton of handbooks and large desktop software that cost a ton of money and our company doesn't need or I am to cheep to pay! I only have around 700 line items in quickbooks. It's not everything we use but probably 85% .it's nice to not have to call the parts house on romex and thhn and conduit... obviously if we need a transformer we need to call for price and availability... so my question is to you all is have you tried this company accupricelists.com? I Like the idea of being able to bake in the profits per my business model and it seams like it a has all the material I currently have and more. And its seems to be the right fit for me.. the company looks new and for the price it seams to good to be true....
If you have not used this but have something similar can you share???? If you could give me a pro vs con .
Thanks everyone