CVS Pharmacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsbrush

480sparky said:
Absolutely! Find out when the truck is due, and have the manpower available to help unload, then check for damaged items as they come off the truck (hint: digital camera or camera-phone), count everything twice, and make sure your butt is covered before you sign on the dotted line. Remember, you are signing a legal document, not stating "Yea, I was there that day and helped unload...." Your signature means it's now your responsibility and liability. Don't get the idea the driver will just unload everything and you'll check things out later next week when you have a chance. If that's how you operate, you're not going to find any damage or shortages until 6 months from now, and by then it'll be 1. too late and 2. you pay.
Thank you for the advice, Have you ever done a store like that and how long did it take?

mdshunk

A Yellow Freight driver, who was rather impatient, told me a trick. Write "concealed damage" by your signature, even if there's damage or not.

Some of the truck drivers get a little pissy when you want to open boxes. They claim, mistakenly I believe, that they aren't liable if the box itself isn't obviously damaged on the outside. What they dont' realize is that someone's responsible if it is damaged on the inside, and it ain't gonna be me. The "concealed damage" notation has worked every time.

480sparky

jmsbrush said:
Thank you for the advice, Have you ever done a store like that and how long did it take?

Never done one, but I'm sure since it's a commercial/retail job, many of the problems that come up are the same, whether it's a CVS, MediCap, Walgreens, whatever.

You may want to consider trying to join the RCA.

dduffee260

jmsbrush said:
Hello Everybody, I'm bidding A CVS Pharmacy. Is there anyone who has done this Type of job IN Florida? IF so how much was the Bid for? Thank you for the Help.

Around here they go for around 125k. These things are fast and cheap though.

Seems like alot of people know alot on here but is is hard to get someone to
actually spit out a price.

I have not priced one in a year or so, seems like it went for $13.80 sq ft back then, but I am not looking at your plans, you do your takeoff and you be sure of your price. After all, this will be your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.