Delete 210.24 in its entirety

Status
Not open for further replies.

bphgravity

Re: Delete 210.24 in its entirety

I completely support this proposal. Here is a comment I made back on May 7, 2004. It is just one of many:

This misconception of branch circuit tapping is a result of the confusing and misleading Table 210.24. One would be better off to just cross out the table and never refer to it again. It mostly provides redundant information that is better written in the respective articles.

ryan_618

Thanks for your feedback

This is the substatntiation that I have written:

Statement of Problem and Substantiation for Proposal: 210.24 is not enforceable code, as is clearly indicated in the last two sentences of the section. A ?summary of requirements? should be in a document such as the National Electrical Code Handbook, not the code itself. If Part II of Article 210 is so difficult to understand that it requires a summary, perhaps a task group should consider revising it for usability sake.
BTW: I have been working with Mike Holt on 2998 proposals. Right now we have 50 or so to propose, this being one of them. :)

[ September 05, 2005, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: ryan_618 ]

ryan_618

Yeah, we don't screw around!

I want the world safe for my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandchildren. :)

Alright, maybe that was a typo. 2008 proposals, make that. :)

[ September 05, 2005, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: ryan_618 ]

jwelectric

Come on Bryan go ahead and two thousand nine hundred ninety eight proposals and send every one of then to panel ten.

Oh! I am sorry Charlie I meant panel two
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.