Desirable receptacle (just for fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadpoint

480sparky said:
The cover plate screw is not straight. I'm gonna throw up....

Ya'll never took an art class.

If you did you'd note that the screw matches tha same angle of the two copper paint strokes going the other diection.

That the the face plate is has a full hard white (in background) yet small but is also balanced w/ the broader lighter white slash of white to the right... even though it takes up more area. Beleive it or not the illustration is balanced.

:cool:

480sparky

cadpoint said:

If you did you'd note that the screw matches tha same angle of the two copper paint strokes going the other diection.

That the the face plate is has a full hard white (in background) yet small but is also balanced w/ the broader lighter white slash of white to the right... even though it takes up more area. Beleive it or not the illustration is balanced.

I don't exacly install copper-painted cover plates on a regular basis, either.:grin:

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
cadpoint said:

I thought we were talking about an ambitious plug looking at a cute receptacle.

cadpoint

Instead of saying having taken an art class , I should have said something like a lesson in art apprication, oh well...

There's some real art that I'm ready to buy, a little sticker, what's up with that ? ?

e57

There was some commercial around Halloween last year - some guys are scoping out a party with binoculars and choose which outfits they'll show up in...

My wife says: 2 prong receptacle - 3-prong plug.:rolleyes:
Took me a moment to get what she meant....

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
stickboy1375 said:
At least the ground is down...:grin:

this is much better. . ..

plugpaint.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.