Do you Cold Call Afterwards ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadpoint

Assuming no money issues !!

I was wondering how many of you as part of doing business make a cool call back to a client, a few days or a week or two after service or installing.
Just to ask, "How's everything going" ? ? :smile:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
cadpoint said:
Assuming no money issues !!

I was wondering how many of you as part of doing business make a cool call back to a client, a few days or a week or two after service or installing.
Just to ask, "How's everything going" ? ? :smile:

I have done that on occasions but not very often. If they are older clients or very worried clients and there were safety issues that they were having repaired then I usually give them the "comfort call".

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
cadpoint said:
I was wondering how many of you as part of doing business make a cool call back to a client

I stay in touch given the fact that my customers have big work. I'm looking for that next sweet job.:wink:

brian john

I stay in touch if there were any issues I will visit them. Also stop by to see regular customers, often getting work just by being there. IR customers get letters reminding them that a regular scan should be completed.

360Youth

Most of our work is from a single contractor or repeat customers so we generally stay in contact for those reasons already and the salesman likes to keep in touch with our genrator customers. I do try the "just checking in" call on occasion. Happy current customers hopefully lead to future customers.

Rewire

I send out cards that are printed "Thank You For Your Business" along with our card to all our customers between 30-60 days after we complete a job. I always try and visit with store managers and businesses we have done work for regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.