Duct/conduit/tube product HVAC guys use to hide condenser lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhfire77

I can't find what the duct/plastic tube like product they use to hide condenser lines on the side of a home. I'm looking to sleeve PVC with it due to astetics.

Plumbing supply house near me wasn't interested in being helpful.

marti smith

In this area, the HVAC guys will use either rain gutter that comes with it's own brackets, although they must be installed before the lineset; or, they will fabricate their own.

USMC1302

If you visit Mitsubishi's website, they have some "line hide" duct which is what you are looking for I think. Used alot for linesets for mini-split units. In many ways it is a lot like Wiremold 5400 type raceway. Could you use something like that? Same type of finished look.

nhfire77

In this area, the HVAC guys will use either rain gutter that comes with it's own brackets, although they must be installed before the lineset; or, they will fabricate their own.

I was looking for a nonmetallic version that is smaller than a regular gutter.

Specifically I just want to hide the grey of 1" PVC, it would look better with a square raceway, than round. I'm trying to deliver on what I proposed, without thinking it would be hard to find an exterior square raceway/sleeve.D'oh!

Last edited:

nhfire77

Yep, I was referring to the gutter idea. Im gonna try to find something smaller than the 5400 series, but that is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.