electrical invoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

hastime

Hi, I just started an electrical contracting business and it is a 24 hour emergency service. I also do a lot of little house and business calls. I am hoping that maybe someone could please fax me or email me a copy of a similar type electrical business field invoice or service work order so I may use it as a template to create my own with my logo on it. I want to make it part of a carbon copy so I can get a signature from the owner and bill them accordingly. Thanks for any help. My fax is 248-548-8294 or my email is hastime@comcast.net Thanks Again, Don

ceb

Re: electrical invoices

I just bought software from staples called "my invoices & estimates deluxe" about 45.00. you can customize the inv. and est. with your name and such. it keeps up with received payments and auto. lets you know who is 30 day late with payments.it also has a site where you can order custom paper to print inv. and est. on

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor

www.nebs.com has all types of forms. There's one specifically designed for electrical contractors that has a parts section, labor section, etc. Check it out or order their "contractors'" catalog.

bclymer

Don. Two years ago I quit the IBEW and started my own business. There has been some rough times since than but no regrets. The forms I use, I make on my computer. I've taken the forms that you can download and adjusted them to fit what I needed, and soon I am going to take to a printer to get made into carbonless(carbons are a PAIN ). It sounds like that is what you want to do. I have found it to be more cost effective when first startng out. I use several different types, billing,proposal,letterhead,change order, so the multiuse forms will not work for me, they might but- I do not like them. Make sure you pick a good name and slogan(Stop Laughing it helps with name recognition), The name of my business is "Electric Medic" and my slogan is "Don't Do It Yourself"
Good Luck. Bryon.

charlie tuna

consider contacting mike's office and ask about their T & M billing software. i've been using it for sixteen years and i order my invoices and statements from nebs and i spend about fifteen minutes a day to input that day's billing information. recently, i've used another program and now use blank paper and creat the entire page.
electromedic-----you should have used "don't do it TO yourself"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.