electrical shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewire

What are the regulations from OSHA concerning shoes for employees doing electrical work in state of missouri or the federal guidelines? Or where could I find the regulations.

growler

Rewire said:
What are the regulations from OSHA concerning shoes for employees doing electrical work in state of missouri or the federal guidelines? Or where could I find the regulations.

Do you really think you are going to get those guys in Missouri to wear shoes? Even if you do you will have to buy them calculators.

Just a joke so don't get bent out of shape folks. :grin: :grin:
I normally make this joke about my fellow Georgians.

zog

Rewire said:

Unless you fall under 1910.269 (Generation, transmission, and distribution) you wont find any such requirements. 70E Article 130 (C)(7) talks about dielectric overshoes being required for step and touch potentials but other than that no such requirement exists.

What do you mean by ""Electrical shoes"?

jbfan74

growler said:
Do you really think you are going to get those guys in Missouri to wear shoes? Even if you do you will have to buy them calculators.

Just a joke so don't get bent out of shape folks. :grin: :grin:
I normally make this joke about my fellow Georgians.

Thats not always a joke here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.