Electrical Trade Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinelli

What are the best electrical trade shows? I primarily do high end residential and light commercial work, and like to stay current on whats new. I also wouldn't mind writing off a vacation this year.

mcclary's electrical

What are the best electrical trade shows? I primarily do high end residential and light commercial work, and like to stay current on whats new. I also wouldn't mind writing off a vacation this year.

make a slight enquiry about one online and you'll soon be bombarded through your email with plenty of upcoming shows:)

Bill Ruffner

Following are some of the major electrical trade shows coming up:

• 53rd Annual IEC National Convention & Electric Expo
    Phoenix, Arizona
    October 26-29, 2010

IEC's largest event will feature 36 enlightening educational sessions; the two day Electric Expo with the industry's most innovative products; and multiple opportunities to network with some of America's top electrical contractors. The Home Depot will be the premier sponsor of the 53rd Annual IEC National Convention & Electric Expo. For more information, visit IEC's convention website.

• 2010 NECA Show
    Boston Convention & Exposition Center
    415 Summer Street Boston, MA
    October 2 ? 5, 2010

The 2010 NECA Convention and Trade Show features opportunities to discover new products and services, learn about best practices, network with your peers, boost your company's productivity, explore new markets, and enjoy the best of Boston.

• ELECTRIC WEST 2011
    Long Beach Convention Center
    300 East Ocean Boulevard
    Long Beach, California 90802
    Feb. 22-24 2011

Now entering its 23rd year, Electric West is the largest independent trade show serving the electrical design, construction & maintenance industry. As the electrical industry has evolved, so has Electric West. Traditionally an event serving professionals from the electrical contracting, servicing and repair segment of the electrical industry, Electric West has expanded its focus to include information of critical importance to electrical engineers and consultants who oversee the design and development of electrical products, software and services, and plant and facility managers who are responsible for power quality and energy efficiency.

• Electronic House Expo - EHX Spring
    Orange County Convention Center
    3/17/2011- 3/19/2011

Developed by the industries leading magazine, CE Pro, EHX Spring and is considered to be THE industry event for installers, integrators, and designers of custom electronics because it provides the widest array of products and opportunities to grow your business.

• Electric Expo 2011
    Valley Forge Convention & Exhibition Center
    1210 1st Ave.
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    10/12/2011- 10/13/2011

The Electrical Association is a non-profit regional trade association with a diverse membership of over 450 companies, including electrical engineers, manufacturers and representatives, wholesalers, utilities, inspectors, and electrical, HVAC, and datacom contractors. Known as the premiere trade organization in the region since 1917, the EAP ties all segments of the industry together and advances the professional and business interests of all of its members.

LLSolutions

NECA ones seem to be the best. All the big boys come to show there stuff. As mentioned Boston is the next one in October. I'm pretty sure you can buy tickets for just the trade show and not the whole package.

Status
Not open for further replies.