Electrical trade show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in a trade show to see what new and to expand what I can offer to customers. I have seen advertisement for electric west swow in Febuary www.electricshow.com this seems to be what I am looking for. Does anyone know of one that is comming up that is closer to Georgia.

LJSMITH1

While not near you, NECA's 2011 tradeshow in San Diego would be the best one to attend. We typically attend all of the major electrical tradeshows throughout the country, and NECA typically has the most on display than Electric West or any other Electrical tradeshow. There may be some regional shows in your area (typically sponsored by a large supply chain), but I don't have any dates or locations just yet. If I can get a few, I'll post them.

zog

I am interested in a trade show to see what new and to expand what I can offer to customers. I have seen advertisement for electric west swow in Febuary www.electricshow.com this seems to be what I am looking for. Does anyone know of one that is comming up that is closer to Georgia.

You just missed the biggest one, Power Gen was in Orlando last month, they had 19,200 people attend and there were over 1,000 exhibitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.