electricial License help

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyamkram

Electricians License.....

Electricians License.....

Hello Emtbender,
I want to thank you for the information. I really appreciate you taking the time in getting in touch with me on this.
Thanks,
reyamkram

Hi Rey, I can help you with this. I live in Huntley and took my test in 2009. There is a local electrical inspector that offers complete test prep and code review out of Crystal Lake and Rolling Meadows. Cost was about $1200 when i took it, but it was worth every penny. I will send you his contact info in an instant message if i can figure out how to do that here. I recommend the Woodstock test since its the hardest, takes 4 hours, but if you pass you can feel confident in your abilities. Some other Illinois municipal testing bodies are much easier and dont require insurance, but I personally liked the challenge, and i would never work without insurance.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
electricial License help.
Hi, I live in the Hanover park, Il (60133) AREA, and I am looking for some one to help and tutor me, so I can take and pass the electrical exam, I would like to be a certified electrician, I have been working as a maintenance electrician, or an electrical technician for a number of years, in different types of industrial environment's, I want to be a real electrician, not by title only.

is there any one out there that can help, me ???????

Please Replay.

reyamkram.​
I see that Hanover Park one of the cities that requires you to get a license from another city....one that grants a license based on testing.
ELECTRICIANS- Current License from a Town/City where they were tested
There a number of communities like that in Illinois.

Status
Not open for further replies.