Estimate these plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

scwirenut

mdshunk

The "what would you bid" game isn't so much fun after a while. You did post plans, however, which is a big difference from the norm. Bravo.

2 hours? Holy smokes. You work 10's? You normally drive so far for work?

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
mdshunk said:
The "what would you bid" game isn't so much fun after a while.

Speak for yourself Marc. I enjoy this type of exercize. Lets me know what the rest of you are up to.

scwirenut, are you supplying fixtures? This number looks low.

Great plans.

Great plans.

I know some architects who make your job very hard. These plans are on the money. Your bid is what's happening also. My numbers are not far from yours i'm in the 45-50 range as well for your area.

scwirenut

chris kennedy said:
scwirenut, are you supplying fixtures? This number looks low.

yes, the material takeoff was 23k....my local orangebox stores sell these troffers pre-lamped and pre-whipped for $47 what a steal...... gear was $4100.. all CH

Last edited:

cadpoint

Congrates !!!!

While this is quite different, I frankly wouldn't post electronic copies.
Most every person in NC that puts paper out on the street copyrights their work. In most cases these are not your drawings to broadcast.

Note that there are no Seals on drawings, NC requires a seal and signed and dated, that becomes record copy at orginal release. I don't know SC law.

If one looked at the title block there is a ME or EE involved, I didn't chase there weblink that is listed.

In any case it seems that there could be any combinations of Arch. hiring
ME / PE /EE and could well be vica versa it can happen in just about any combinations in this design build world.

Thats a poor example of a sudo UL (detail) want to be of a sleeve thats optional ? Well maybe you might maintain a fire rating.

Maybe an Arch did do it, the trough isn't sized, a 2" stub inside wall/ and no comm board for other areas, will that now be in a bathroom? The water closet might be an raised above the ceiling of bathrooms but to get to the mop sink or shower it might get tight. Where's the WC in the other offices and it circuit?

Keep a journal, keep a track on the Add-on's and RFI's, that will be Spot on!

Last edited:
Maybe.

Maybe.

scwirenut said:
I plan on using a 5 gang meter pak....even though the poco may provide the meter base, its alot easier and faster just to use the pak

You may have no choice but to use a pak. The poco would like that better to run 1 set vs 5 underground. They are very lazy you know.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.