Exam Preparation Textbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4gery

YEP there sure is!

You need to give that attitude up. You failed the test 3 times already, what you need to do is start reading more thoroughly. You can't just add your own assumptions to a legal document. If it says "It is okay to use original
copyrighted material" then that is what it means, and that is what you must follow.

Good luck on the test this time.

Big_E

Like a clock, I have too much time on my hands!

Like a clock, I have too much time on my hands!

If you had that much time to publish and copyright the answers, once you finished, you would absorb most of the material just from seeing and rewritng it so many times. You could proably pass the test without them. Second, if you had this much time to do this, you might better spend it just studying.

sparky723

You need to give that attitude up. You failed the test 3 times already, what you need to do is start reading more thoroughly. You can't just add your own assumptions to a legal document. If it says "It is okay to use original
copyrighted material" then that is what it means, and that is what you must follow.

Good luck on the test this time.

M4gery,
I guess I missed it, but did he say he's failed it 3 times?

If so, while I dont condone the attitude, should that be used against him?

M4gery

If so, while I dont condone the attitude, should that be used against him?

I guess it was just a defense mechanism.

You posted something derogatory towards me (which you later apologized for) and then he came along and quoted your statement and agreed with it with exclamation point and all, he clearly did it as a way to insult and attack me.

I responded in kind. Was it the most mature thing I could have done? Nope, but it is what it is. And the fact that he is not reading the requirements for the test correctly certainly might be the reason why he can't pass the actual test. It was also history until you brought it back up.

I'm done with it, as I said, good luck with the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.