EXAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscar

:) I am looking for help on passing the Master Exam in El Paso, Tx. Would appreciate any and all advice anyone my have. Thanks

pwhite

Re: EXAM

i bought mike holts parctice exam books.
the electrical exam preperation practice book has lots of examples and the practice exam cost about $ 100.
there are other books, i like mike holts the best, but thats my opion.

also, look at each posting in the forums, give your self 3 minutes to answer them.

mrjirving

Someone please help me!!! Can anyone direct me to a solid information source about this ICC - SBCCI transition. I was about to take the masters' test from SBCCI but now there supposed to be ICC. But it seems that quite a few Texas jurisdictions are no longer participating with SBCCI or ICC. Please help...

canman

IN REPLY TO MRJIRVING,I AM AT PRESENT TIME A MAINT. ELECTRICIAN IN AN INDUSTRIAL PLANT IN SUGARLAND,TX.I WORKED IN CONSTRUCTION FOR MANY YEARS AND AS A RESULT I HAD A DESIRE TO KEEP UP WITH CURRENT CODES.IN THE LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE TAKEN AND PASSED THE JOURNEYMAN AND THE MASTERS TEST UNDER SBCCI.NOW I AM WONDERING IF I WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY.SINCE PASSING THE MASTERS TEST I HAVE HEARD NO FURTHER FROM SBCCI AND THE ONLY PROOF I HAVE THAT I EVEN TOOK THE TEST IS A PAPER FROM THEM STATING I PASSED EACH EXAM.AS FOR CHANGING TO ICC,I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT IT.

canman

MRJIRVING,HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE SBCCI WEBSITE?I JUST WENT THERE TO SEE IF I COULD FIND ANYTHING OUT ABOUT ICC-SBCCI.THE ELECTRICAL TEST WAS LISTED UNDER ICC,MASTER,JOURNEYMAN,ETC BUT THE ACTUAL TEST IT SAYS IS GIVEN BY LASERGRADE.I WENT TO THE LASERGRADE SITE AND NO MASTER ELECTRICIAN TEST WAS LISTED,ONLY JOURNEYMAN.I SENT A FELLOW ELECTRICIAN TO GET INFO SO HE COULD TAKE THE JOURNEYMAN TEST.HE WENT TO OUR CITY PERMIT DEPT. AND THEY TOLD HIM THEY DONT USE THAT TEST ANYMORE,BUT THEY ARE ON THE LIST AS STILL PARTICIPATING IN ICC.GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.