excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireryan

I noticed from this forum and the mike holt page you need excel to view most things.So I went out to buy excel and you can only buy it with a package and the package is pretty expensive. Anyone know where to buy just excel at a good price?

CAPS

Microsoft has a "viewer" for all of the Office products. It is a free download. Similar to Adobe Reader you can read and print files just not create or edit them.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f9-ce06-4e1c-8dcf-f33f669dbc3a&displaylang=en

If this link doesn't work. Go to the downloads section of the Office area of the Microsoft site. You can search for excel viewer. This link is for the newest (2007), but the 2003 version is available.

WOW you guys are quick.

fireryan

Know it says it cant open because the file was damaged. Anyone else have this problem with the 2 wire neutral page under free stuff

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
fireryan said:
I guess for some reason it is trying to open with my adobe reader. I think I hate computers

Go to start then control panel. Select Folder options and choose the file types Tab. Select New. A dialogue box will appear and type in xls then select the program to associate it with.

tkb

fireryan said:
No kids but I am a student. So I should be able to get this

The link to Amazon in my post above is for the Home and Student version. Only $84.99

That is the best price you will probably get.

Status
Not open for further replies.