FEW Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB250

Hey guys and girls im new here and i just have a few questions on my homework. does any one know where in can find the requirements for supports on SEU cable in the code book? Also the smallest guage conductors that can be run in paralel to form a feeder phase? And lastly How deep should RMC carryin a 480V feeder be buried under a roadway finished grade? thanks in advance

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
Where have you looked? I'll give you a hint...Chapter 3, but we don't do homework for you on this site.
Don

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
TB250 said:
Hey guys and girls im new here and i just have a few questions on my homework.
Being new here, you probably don't know that we're not going to make it easy. :D

does any one know where in can find the requirements for supports on SEU cable in the code book?
Yes. What are the key words? SEU is a type of service entrance cable. Where do you find the requirements for service entrance (SE) cable?

You can find this in the table of contents or the index.

Also the smallest guage conductors that can be run in paralel to form a feeder phase?
That's a bit of a trick question, but you should treat it as though it were on the level. The key words are "conductors in parallel".

And lastly How deep should RMC carryin a 480V feeder be buried under a roadway finished grade?
Using the index, this is actually tricky to find. I'll give you the big hint: Raceways, Underground. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.